Wednesday, December 29, 2010

TSA

I fucking hate TSA. You are the work bitch for the airlines.

Instead of checking if my bag fits that American Airline bag-sizing thing (you know that small box beneath the sign "Does your bag fit in here?"), why don't you check people for actual weapons, etc. This is a rule they like to enforce whenever it's convenient. And not even consistent. This dumb roller bag has never been checked in b/c it fits in the overhead bin. This stupid TSA bitch didn't think I'd argue but I did. Yeah, you radioed in my description so of course I had to pay $25 to check in my bag even though EVERYONE who rides an AA American Eagle plane checks their bag in at the plane! There basically isn't an overhead bin. There's a "bin" the size of the overhead bin on a Grey Hound BUS. AA wasn't nice either. And after I paid, of course the bag handler chucked my bag on the conveyer belt. And my bag has a new black coating from being checked in.

Like I said to you last week, I'll say it again: OH, FUCK YOU!

No comments: