Monday, March 06, 2006

Watching TV

Sadly, I have been watching TV more than I have in the past.  But their good shows.

Project Runway:
I stalled on commenting on the new episode from last Wednesday. (Bravo likes to catch people up by showing the last 5 episodes prior to the new one.)  Andre and Nick were definitely the best to pick from the "out" group.  Poor Chloe had no one to choose from.   But she took the Science Fair Route...meaning, she chose the asian girl...Diana, the one with the voice Santino hates...If you're in a group project or a sweatshop, picking the asian gets the work done.   Too bad for this girl from my high school Physics class....on the one lab day we were partnered up, I happened to feel sick, pass out, and go home.

And Santino Rice, you said you read all the comments on the blogs, etc out there...Your clothes are daring and I think you have the best shot at winning. 

#1 Single:
I actually like this show.  Lisa Loeb's sister is such a leach.  But it cool she teaches developmentally delayed kids.

No comments: