Friday, April 14, 2006

cranker

Yesterday and today, I hung out with my friend Jesse at an indy bike shop.  She dropped a lot ($800 + tax + helmet + lock + light + other accessories) on a beautiful, sturdy and light bike  - the Jamis Nova (http://www.jamisbikes.com/bikes/05_nova.html).  It's so worth spending the money if you can.  She's commuting to and from work on this thing  so she needs something reliable and strong.

 I really like the biker/sales people at Johnny Sprockets.  They didn't talk down to us girls and didn't make us feel stupid.  We had a really good experience with 2 different sales people. 

Now I'm itchin for a bike.  There are days that I would rather ride leisurely by the lake instead of running.  I originally wanted to spend $250 max on a bike.  Now I think I should invest a little more.  I want to ride around the lake and maybe commute to work.  What should I do?  What kinda bike should I get?  I

No comments: