Sunday, March 18, 2007

Fall Out Boy

So I'm sitting here organizing pictures from the last few days (Hawaii Aloho and St. Patrick's Day) and emailing them to friends.
First of all, I totally dig the Fall Out Boy album Infinity on High. The titles on the song are clever.
For example:
1. I'm Like a Lawyer With the Way I'm Always Trying to Get You Off (Me & You) - With the title scrolling across my iPod, I don't think I've ever pieced this one together.
2. The Carpal Tunnel of Love
3. You're Crashing, But You're No Wave
4. I've Got All This Ringing In My Ears and None On My Fingers

Earlier tonight, I talked to my Dad on the phone and told him all that I had to drink yesterday. He was both proud and I think needed to sit down. It wasn't the time we started that got him...10am...it's 5pm somewhere. It's the mini pitcher of beer and the multiple Irish Car Bombs and Jaeger Bombs. It never gets tiring. I'm still a 16 yr old trying to shock her father.

Now I know why the Shamrock Shuffle is NOT the same weekend as St. Patrick's Day.

No comments: