Sunday, March 25, 2007

52:46


Exhausted. I'm hoping to sleep soon. Really soon. Good solid rest.
Saturday night, I went out with a group of friends and new acquaintances for dinner and then drinks at a place called Danny's on Dickens just off Damen. I think this my favorite bar in Chicago. Webster's is my favorite wine bar. Danny's is like a house party with a DJ and chill music. Very chill music. When I left at 1AM, I felt ready for bed. Only when I got in bed, I never fell asleep. Would have been ok...typical of my functioning insomniac status. However, Sunday...today was the Shamrock Shuffle.

Oh the Shamrock Shuffle, 80's style. I will post the pictures up as soon as I get them from Mr. Debbi Gibson. Running with a sweatshirt a la Flashdance was not easy. It was way warmer than I anticipated. Also, I over cut the neck line so the damn thing was falling off and I had the ugliest pair of 80's sunglasses and they were RED. It was fun running with the aerobics crew. Very good time. The bloody mary and sitting under the sun and Brown Line/Red Line at Kelly's would have been perfect if I could had put on my black Havainas on. Who cares, the weather was perfect

No comments: