Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Shiver in May

I have to say that today was cold. Nothing unusual. It's Chicago. That's the way it is. I know in Houston and Austin, the folks have been wearing flip flops, etc for weeks now. Out pasty assess are just starting to shed the clothes. Anyway, we earned the sunshine and good weather.

I think this is what you do when you live with extreme temps...one talks about the weather.

I have heart burn. I had it before eating at Peace on North Ave tonight. I eat at Peace even if they are Rachael Ray fans. I hate her. EVOO? Fuck You. Shut up. It's a S-A-N-D-W-I-C-H.

(Actually, I am not pasty...1) I'm Filipino - we're not light 2) I experienced 2 out of the 3 lifetime total of sunburns in Sydney in January 3) My tan got touched up in Hawaii in March)...

No comments: