Sunday, June 24, 2007

Pride Weekend

Another Gay Pride Weekend has ended. The First Noel and I ran the Proud to Run 10K on Saturday...our 3rd year in a row. It was surprisingly cold and overcast which could only help our running. I however was bad on Friday and didn't keep up with staying hydrated. And shit did I feel it. And there was the parade today. I am sorry for yelling "i love meat" to the vegans...that's not very nice or tolerant of me. Also, fuck you to the wanker who attacked my friend today. And Kimchi, I'm sorry for knocking the sunglasses off your head with the beach ball...see, i'm no good with balls.

I heard Madonna's Hung Up like 3 times, and JT's Sexy Back twice. Where the hell was the Gasian float this year? I miss you guys...esp the flip in the Barong Tagalog.

No comments: