Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sites of Austin during the Half-Marathon weekend!




The race was awesome and challenging. I'm only saying that now and positively reflecting on the morning since it's over and I'm back in Chicago deeply involved in my daily grind. Running up hills is tough. I don't know what is worse - not knowing the city and the course...or knowing that Enfield is a bitch of a road to run or suddenly finding out that South Congress goes UP when you're heading south. I like how some of the Chi-town runners who travelled down thought Austin was like Wicker Park...except an entire city. Was it all the hipster waitstaff we interacted with? My gosh Medici Coffee, your employees are hipster cute.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry, there wasn't a shutter speed fast enough to catch Superman or Flash

Santos + Martin said...

I bet there's a Kenyan somewhere in the picture too.

Anonymous said...

I did love those Medici boys!