Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SXSW Day 2 - Thurs

Slept in b/c I could and should. Not sure if it was sleeping position or allergies, but my neck had a crick.




Anyway, started the day again at Progress with an iced coffee and a STRAWBERRY MUFFIN. SO good, so good.
Waited in line for the Fader Fort for not too long. Got to see the Austin rail system - wow, 2 whole train cars. But this is TEXAS. I love how anything and everything is a potential bike rack. It makes sense why my hair was so dusty at the end of the day... the Austin Pipe company and an aluminum recycling center was next to the Fader Fort. My bag was closely inspected at the entrance...more than TSA does at the airport. Empty your Nalgen bottle people...you can fill it up with the free booze inside. Loved the free popcorn, Amy's Ice Cream, espresso, drinky drinks, and music. Liked Givers while we hung out. Too bad we missed Matt and Kim and Jay Z.

No comments: