Friday, March 25, 2011

SXSW Day 3 - Fri


Starting off Friday night with LAUGHS at Ester's Follies. Actually never have been here before but was there on 6th before I was a young longhorn at UT. The line was a bit disorganized b/c there was a single line of both badges and wristbands. At one point, sister and I were in line for the Velveeta Room, woops. Well, they organized and we got in. Doug Benson's Benson Interruption - he sits stoned on a chair and has a comedian friend do their spiel. Doug Benson interrupts with funny comments. Then there is a portion where they read stuff off twitter. The last comedian friend was...Aziz Ansari. He's hilarious and cute. I wish I was a big jerk and recorded the show. His humor is familiar...like he would be someone I would be friends with...

No comments: