Wednesday, November 01, 2006

coffee and phlem

Whoa, I just realized I didn't have coffee at work today. I guess I didn't have a chance to think about it when something from the previous shift is kinda fucked up and you have to fix it... and another kid's mom is crying about something.

Voice is hoarse. But it's so sexy. Minus the phlegm, of course.

My neck hurts and I don't have full ROM. And my good foot (compared to my post-marathon condition) hurts! WTF. Maybe I need to go back to the sports medicine doctor. I really enjoyed putting on their
disposable examination shorts...i swam in them.

Watched Marie Antoinette the other day. Great. I managed to squeeze in 2 naps during the flick. It did have a dance scene just like any teen movie. Not impressed. Lost in Translation is definitely S. Coppola's best movie. But it's interesting to present the teen queen this way. I was impressed that they showed a woman painting M.A.'s portrait with her kids...Le Brun is her name...one of the few female
painters at the time.


One more thing about Halloween. So, I dressed up as Mrs. Mia Wallace from Pulp fiction...red mark on my chest, syringe, wig, etc. However, the majority of the people from the party didn't get it. It must have been before their time. The older people, like me and the doctors, got it though.

No comments: