Thursday, March 05, 2009

GOOP


I really don't mind Gwyneth. What the hell else is she supposed to do with her time? She's rich and has people doing the stuff that regular people have to do (i.e. dishes, laundry, shopping). So why not build an empire. She's way smarter than Rachel Ray, that fucking idiot. She's young and hip. You don't hear her breathing like the Barefoot Contessa. And it's not like she peddling anything. She hasn't had any good movies out in recent memory. So I am supportive. I like the little stories in the newsletters. She doesn't claim to be an expert...she's just sharing the stuff she's learned. I don't need to know what we regular people already do. She's too famous to have a show on the Food Network. I'm actually shocked that she tries to cook. Anyway, I like it.

GOOP is GOOD.

1 comment:

Scott said...

What about Ironman?