Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I went to Oprah...and left empty handed!

Not a huge fan of Oprah b/c she thinks she knows everything. But people listen to her. And she's a better person and has better intentions than Rush Limbaugh, that wanker.

I spent a few hours today at a taping of the Oprah Winfrey Show with a friend from work.  Suze Orman was the guest.
TSA should take note of how to search people and their belongings. I have to admit that they run a tight ship. There are 2-3 older people who run the waiting room. I was scolded by the little old lady with the short hair for not leaving my blue piece of paper on my seat prior to going to the ladies room. The pre-show person was great. Oprah is getting a little bit larger. She walked onto the set sans shoes. She needed someone to assist her put on her shoes This poor chick had her face between her legs, below the knee. Later, Oprah took her shoes off and you can tell that they've never or rarely have been used to walk in, as evidenced by a glare from the shiney bottoms of the shoes. It's not a bad show. It is like you're in her living room and all you're doing is listening.

I hoped for $1000 bills taped to the bottom of our seats.  I expected at least Suze Orman';s latest book.  
WTF.
WE GOT NOTHING.

No comments: