Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Cataract Toe...BE GONE!

On Saturday, I found myself in an embarrassing situation.

Background: WHen I run, the nail on the toe next to my Big Toe, let us call her Charlie, rubs against my shoe. Over time and many frictionful runs, Charlie became thick and opaque. It's a cataract toe for that reason. I have been waiting for Charlie to retire off my toe.

While in layed on my mat in Pilates class, I lifted my legs in table top position and to my surprise, Charlie was hanging off. (by a nail? opps, bad joke). Hopefully, none of the neighboring people with normal toe nails saw.

1 comment:

Santos + Martin said...

Charlie? You let Charlie go? But he was...he was...so young...so full of promise...oh my God...I mean, he was what, two, three years old? He could have BEEN someone! But I guess you don't mind he got - CLIPPED!