Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I hate Rachael Ray

She is the most ANNOYING personality on FoodTV! I can't help but be a total bitch and point out how much she:
  • claps her hands
  • shrugs her shoulders
  • giggles
I'm sure more females are annoyed by her than males.
She's too perky!
I bet if I bitch-slapped her she would still giggle.

Read this on MSNBC www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9189565/site/newsweek/

RR Drinking Game: http://www.slobak.com/rachaelray.html

Here's a blog dedicated to pointing out how much she SUCKS! You even have to be a member of the community to post comments.
www.livejournal.com/community/rachael_ray_sux/

Just a sample of what you can find:
02 September 2005 @ 05:46 pm by luxlis
So i'm watching 30 Minute Meals (I was in the mood for a good hate) and she's making something called 'Open-faced Calzones'.

Yeah, I think I've had one of those, Rach.... it was called a pizza, you stupid bitch.

No comments: