Monday, September 26, 2005

My scrub philosophy

I will not purchase scrubs with:





  1. hideous wacked out prints such as these feline/canine inspired v-neck, 2 front pocket 65% polyester and 35% cotton:

It's like SPCA vomited on cloth.

("No nurse would get got in these polyester rags!" -Data on the Goonies if the Fertelli's were a family of nurses)

2. Characters that are non-PBS*
That means no Sponge Bob, Disney, or Warner Brothers stuff. I've made the socially conscious choice (snicker) of not encouraging the sick kids who look at my clothes to seek such toy of listed characters. Sesame Street...Dr. Seuss...These are good characters that kids should like. I'm down with wearing that, yo.

*I have to admit that I purchased a scrub top featuring the Simpsons. Barney's next to a Duff beer bottle :). This was a purchase to appease a childhood wish.

No comments: