Sunday, February 25, 2007

Body World 2

I only went because I wouldn't have to pay the full price of admission. And surprise, the group I went with didn't have to pay at all. Free. But my carniverous ways were damaged Saturday night. This Gunter dude who invented platination is a mad fucking scientist. The disections are really awesome and amazing. But some shit like the "X Woman"...utterly tasteless. I can't eat bacon. As a recovering vegetarian, I've come a long way. Eating steak in Sydney, a brat in Chicago, etc. But Body Worlds made me not want to eat the turkey pepperoni sitting in fridge...the only other thing besides Gatorade from marathon training and soy milk. I actually gagged at the sight. The other disgusting thing at BW2 was the gift shop...who wants to wear a pin of the X Woman??

No comments: