Thursday, February 01, 2007

Take a whack on the puffa!

Contrary to what ER asked, we haven't started to look for apartments in Sydney.  But I do know where I want to live.  It would have to be Kings Cross.  There's enough grit and quirkiness and close proximity to cuteness (Darlinghurst, WOOLLMOOLOO) that a girl like me can handle.  And I know the Bourbon isn't the classiest place in the world, but LB and I have decided to meet here everyday when we move here in Oct.  The weather today isn't fabulous but I will take it and enjoy it.  A little cloudy.  It's still tube top weather with a jacket.  Especially since I know I'm going home to the 20's in Chicago...yes, it looks like I am returning to the States as my plane ticket dictates.  No one offered me their Aussie equivalent of a Green Card. 


...But there's still a chance.

Yesterday, LB and I walked about 5k from Bondi Beach to Coogee in thongs (flip flops) and we're paying full price today.

No comments: