Friday, August 17, 2007

Air and Water Show

This weekend is the Air and Water Show down by North Avenue Beach. The planes turn around over Lincoln Park, Lakeview and even over Wrigley Field. It's so loud. I actually covered my ears like a small child as a plane flew over. A series of car alarms were set off on Clark during this time.

It's kinda sad that the summer is ending soon. This means that the Chicago Marathon is coming up very soon. It's not like I wasted any of the summer. I've been to the beach several times, sat outside the majority of my meals out. Awww...it's almost over!

I've been bad with running because of my shin problem (um, major pain) and because of the weather. I'm so NOT a morning runner. I seriously dread the Sat morning group run. I am more motivated and energetic in the evening...anyway.

No comments: