Friday, August 17, 2007

Flame on, I'm gone, I'm so sweet like a nice BonBon

Looks like I'm finally going to see my Boys before the become Beastie Men and break-up. Last Friday morning, my only motivator to get up and out early even though I was suffering from a combination of a mild hang-over and food poisoning, were the Beastie Boys. I got pre-sale tickets to see them at the Riviera Theatre off Laurence and Broadway, Sept 26th. I am totally looking forward to this. I've tried to make sure that I don't work the day of and the day after the show.

From the blurb I saw in the Red Eye while walk/reading, it looks as though I may get money back for Amy Winehouse...he daddy wants her to go to Rehab. And now that I'm leaving for Austin earlier than expected for Austin City Limits Festival, I'm also giving up to see hometown boys, Wilco, at a show in Millenium Park with some friends. Ok, so I'm going to see Wilco at ACL Fest and it was a little excessive paying to see them twice in the same week. I wanted to see them with in Chicago with my friends.

No comments: