Thursday, January 12, 2006

Mo Town Philly

The official gas of NASCAR is Sunoco.
I'm in the Philly suburbs this week.
Lots of "horsey girls."
Makes me want riding boots from JCrew.

I yelled at the little Asian lady next to me on the plane yesterday.
She unbuckled her belt the second we landed.
I just woke up from a very deep sleep.
She annoyed me pre-flight with her pacing by the gate and her Chinese language version of "The Purpose Driven Life."
After I corrected her, she said something I couldn't understand.
Then I wave my hands to tell her to forget what I said.
In any case, she put her belt back on.
This brought me back to a flight from the US to Norita Airport in Tokyo enroute to Manila...The flight attendants were getting pissed at the Japanese passengers for not sitting down or trying to light up a cigarette.

No comments: