Thursday, January 12, 2006

The official gas of NASCAR is Sunoco.
I'm in the Philly suburbs this week.
Lots of "horsey girls."
Makes me want riding boots from JCrew.

I yelled at the little Asian lady next to me on the plane yesterday.
She unbuckled her belt the second we landed. 
I just woke up from a very deep sleep.
She annoyed me pre-flight with her pacing by the gate and her Chinese language version of "The Purpose Driven Life."
After I corrected her, she said something I couldn't understand.
Then I wave my hands to tell her to forget what I said.
In any case, she put her belt back on.
This brought me back to a flight from the US to Norita Airport in Tokyo enroute to Manila...The flight attendants were getting pissed at the Japanese passengers for not sitting down or trying to light up a cigarette.

No comments: