Thursday, December 07, 2006

Hey ladies and gents who carry bags/manbags:

The American Chiropractic Association recommends that a handbag weigh no more than 10 percent of its owner’s body weight.

Add this to your list of monthly to-do's...
-self breast exam
-testicular exam
-do controls on carbon monoxide monitor
-expiration date on soy milk carton
-weigh bag

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/07/fashion/07ouch.html?em&ex=1165640400&en=d290203f649d3dad&ei=5087%0A

Minus the designer purse, I can totally relate to carrying a lot of crap around. My messenger bag du jour is a green Parcel zipper bag (souvenir from Boston last week). I manage to cram The World According to Garp, my iBook, 60 gig iPod, gridlined Moleskin, lotion, wallet, cellphone, digital camera (until recently) and a few small things. All this rests on my left shoulder. No pain since my touch therapy session at work...that energy shit is real and this is from a total snickering skeptic.

P.S. Please don't rob me.

No comments: