Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Houston

I love when my mom refers to Urban Outfitters as the "garage sale."

My sister and I had dinner with a friend from college and his girlfriend. He's still totally funny and has an interesting look on life. Don't get cable. Don't be a slave to your TV. And I'm glad you like your job. After that I met up with one of my best friends and one of his friends. More fun. Laughing is fun. Didn't know they served the beer Blue Moon in Houston. It's really weird to walk out of a bar and walk to your car. When you keep a plant or plants alive in your apartment, you're all growns up...you're allllll growns up. It's rare to see a responsible adult as a regular at the Chugging Monkey.

This Houston trip has been good. Better than the last few times here. Got to hang out with the folks and got to catch up with friends. Houston itself isn't too bad, I guess. It's just the driving that I can't stand. Hooray iPods! I should put together a Houston/Car playlist.

Off to bed. Got to run in the morning otherwise I'm just a chump who packed running shoes in her carry-on bag. I'm seeing my "nephews" tomorrow.

No comments: