Tuesday, December 12, 2006

iPod

While the Dentist Dr.Azim drilled away in my mouth this morning, I listened to the following playlist. I made it specifically for this appointment.

*Panic - The Smiths
Nervous about the possibility of coughing and getting aspiration pneumonia

*Golden Years - David Bowie
Thought about what my mouth will look like in my own golden years

*Give Me Novacaine - Greenday
Self-explanatory

*Forever - Ben Harper
Sigh, this will take FOREVER!

*The Impression that I Get - The Mighty Mighty Bostonnes
The mold made of my mouth.

*Mexico - Cake
Wondered how much cheaper all this would be if I went down to Mexico

*Redundant - Greenday
The sound of the drill

*Addicted - Lit
What put me in the chair in the first place - a penchant for Jelly Belly Sours

*Girlfriend in a Coma - The Smiths
*Crooked Teeth - Death Cab for Cutie
*Novacaine for the Soul - Thee Eels
*Cold Hard Bitch - Jet

No comments: